Sunday, February 17, 2013

9 Month Hiatus

Well, well, well!  It's been a very long time since I've taken time to update this blog... over 9 months in fact!  I never meant to be gone quite so long.  I decided to come back to it to focus more on some of the recent cards I've made.

Let's focus on this year's valentine!  I am in love with Stampin' Up!'s Spring catalog.  I've ordered a few things so far and have a very long wishlist of items I am hoping to purchase before the catalog period ends in June!

As soon as I saw the Oh, Whale! stamp set I thought it was darling and I knew I needed it.  I also bought the Happy Whale Clearlits die to punch out the whale.

Paper: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Marine Mist, Pacific Point
Stamp Sets: Oh, Whale!
Accessories: Pearls, Oval Framelits, Happy Whale Clearlits dies, Chevron Embossing folder, Modern Label punch
I got the idea for the design from something I saw online.  Using the Oval framelits, I layered ovals and also created an oval frame so this gate-fold card would open in a creative way!  I attached the top of the frame to the top half of the card and the bottom of the oval to the bottom portion of the card. Look below to see how it opens.


What to order Stampin' Up! products of your own?  Click Here and then select the "Shop Now" button to view Stampin' Up!'s current catalogs and order products.

No comments:

Post a Comment