Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Getting Caught in the Rain

I realized I haven't worn many of my summery dresses yet. By that, I mean all of the white dresses and skirts haven't left the closet.  I decided to bring out the Beda dress on Friday.  Unfortunately, Friday night I was meeting friends for dinner and a movie and was caught in hurricane-like rain.  I am not exaggerating; I have never seen rain fall so furiously!  I couldn't even see 5 inches in front of my face as I darted from my car inside.  Once inside, I realized that not only was I soaked to the bone, but I was also wearing a white dress which became instantly see-through. Ugh.  Luckily, Old Navy was near by so I could purchase a cheap pair of yoga pants, tee shirt, and flip flops to survive the evening. Here's the dress before I turned into a drowned rat:

No comments:

Post a Comment