Monday, June 4, 2012

The Moment is Now

This is it! The moment has finally come. At last, I purchased a new camera. I really debated over what to buy. I wanted something small and compact that I can keep in my purse and have with me everywhere.  At the same time, I wanted something that would be durable for the next few years as well as a camera that will take better pictures than, say, a phone's camera.  I went with a Canon Powershot.  Small and compact, we'll see how it works out.

So, this is it!  These are the last blog pictures I will be posting with my dying Nikon Coolpix.  Hopefully you'll notice a difference in clearer pictures after today.  Time will tell!


Dress: Secret Treasures, Anthropologie
Belt: Belle Bow Anthropologie
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment