Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tina and Noka Tie the Knot

Last Saturday, two of my friends, Tina and Sonoka got married in their backyard in a lovely sunny ceremony.  The weather that day was extremely HOT, but clouds rolled in just in time for their 5 pm wedding to shield the sun from our eyes.  After a brief ceremony, that had a fabulous barbecue with a variety of tasty food and desserts.

I did get a new dress to wear to the wedding and I went with Anthropologie's Novella Strapless dress.  In general I hate strapless dresses because they never quite stay up or in place but this was definitely did!  It has a lot of stretch to the back which keeps it snug. Also the shape of the neckline helped keep the dress from dipping too love.  I LOVE this dress and think I will get a lot of wear out of it this summer.  It is machine washable which is always an added bonus. If you're looking for a fun frock for the summer time, I would highly recommend!

Here are some pictures from the main event:




1 comment:

  1. I adore that Modest dresses for women, and paired with the clutch it's a great combination of edgy + chic.

    ReplyDelete