Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ode to Canon Mac

This outfit is a shout out to my high school days as it primarily features my high school (Canon-Mac) colors of blue and gold (but really yellow).  This skirt was a steal on sale!  I tried it on originally at the Anthropologie opening I went to in Old Towne in the winter.  I loved the skirt and felt it was one I could wear year round.  I wasn't about to pay $150 for it.

Then, a few weeks ago it went on sale, and I planned to purchase it after work but completely forgot!  Luckily, about 2 weeks ago, Anthro emailed me a friendly, "Did you forget this was in your cart?" email and I was able to snag the skirt for a mere $39.95.  I can't remember the name of the skirt, though, and they oddly removed it's name from the website.  Anyway, this skirt is definitely a keeper.  It is nicely lined, and will go well with boots in the fall.
This outfit is extremely Anthro- skirt, shirt, AND cardi are all Anthropologie
Shoes are J Crew



How was your Memorial Day weekend?  Mine was just lovely- I was able to get a lot of sun (partially because I was locked out on my deck for the better part of Saturday afternoon) and also catch up with many friends over dinner, drinks, and movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment