Monday, May 21, 2012

Back in Action

I am returning from yet another blog hiatus.  Sigh.  I need to get my blogging-act together. It's not that I haven't had as much time to blog per se, but more so that I haven't taken any pictures to use in blog posts!  Today's post is really from the first weekend in May.  My entire family traveled to Penn State for my youngest sister's graduation. It was a beautiful weekend (with a few little spots of rain) and Erin had 3 graduation ceremonies.  It was a great opportunity for me to wear a few Anthro dresses, too.  We had a lot of laughs, drinks, and Creamery ice cream while in Happy Valley!  Here are a few pictures of the family all together.
This photo is from Friday night, after Erin's Honors Medal Ceremony

My cutie pie niece, Grace, at the Paterno Fellows Graduation on Saturday.  She wore her best Penn State dress.

Erin, the graduate

My siblings and niece

With the graduate (who has her eyes closed in most of my pictures)

Grace learned to drink from a straw... somewhat unconventionally

No comments:

Post a Comment