Friday, April 20, 2012

Outside Looking Inside

Wow.  I'm very glad it's Friday. This has been en extremely intense week at work and I am definitely ready for a relaxing weekend. I don't have too many things on the agenda for the weekend so it will be a great time to engage in a bit of spring cleaning around the house.  The weather is cooling to more seasonal temperatures, but before it did, I was able to wear the Even Flurry dress again! This was the same dress I wore to church on Easter Sunday, but as I only had it on for a few hours, I figured I could appropriately wear it again a week later. 

The polka-dotty dress is sheer but with a tank underneath it works fine.  I paired it here with the Belle Bow and the Whirl and Wind Cardi, both from Anthropologie.  Of course, I also felt compelled to where my yellow nine west shoes to add a bit more color to the ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment