Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shortlist

Here it is, finally, an April wishlist!  I haven't been loving too many spring things thus far this year, but here are a few that caught my eye.

Graphic Hibiscus Shift

This cute dress from Anthropologie comes in petite sizing and has bold summer colors.  What I REALLY love about it is the cute button detail on the backing.  Waiting for some reviews to pop up online before I decide if I need this dress or not.

Montserrat Dress

Another Anthro dress that comes in petite.  I enjoy the soft colors and the fact that this dress has short sleeves (most summer dresses are sleeveless)!  I need to see this one in real life and try it on to make sure the scoop neck isn't too low, but this dress looks like one meant for me.

Solarbloom Clutch

I need another clutch like a hole in the head but I love this in both the yellow and green colors.  It is a fun burst of spring! Perhaps when it hits sale it will become mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment