Monday, April 30, 2012

Two Were Meant to Become One

Over the weekend, two of my very dear friends, Hyun June and Jason, tied the knot. For the occasion, my friend Chad came down from Pittsburgh to attend some of the wedding festivities with me. The wedding was held at a small Presbyterian church in Arlington, followed by a reception at a hotel in Crystal City.  Friday night was the rehearsal at the church followed by a rehearsal dinner at Kora.  Saturday, we met early in the bridal suite at the hotel to have our hair and make-up done, then we piled into the limo to ride over in the rain to the church. Afterwards, we returned to the hotel to party.  Here are some photo highlights:
The bridesmaids!
I am wearing Anthropologie's Sweet Enticement Dress and Belle Bow Belt with a headband from Lou Lou Boutiques

With my friend, Chad







No comments:

Post a Comment