Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Suddenly, I'm the King of New York!!

Two weeks ago, my cousin Emily and I went to NYC to see Newsies on Broadway. It is running for a limited time and it is phenomenal.  There was a write-up about it in Entertainment Weekly last week.  If you haven't seen it and are headed to NY anytime before August, you should definitely get tickets.  It was worth every penny.  I cried through the entire first act because I was so happy to be there- the singing (and dancing) was fabulous.

Here is our weekend in review.  Take note of some of the stage shots Emily was able to snag.
Almost showtime! When we arrived on Saturday we scoped out the scene of the theater.
  
We had dinner at Blue Fin before heading to see Chicago Saturday night
My drink had a Sweedish Fish in it ;)

On Sunday we walked all over on a mini-shopping spree. These were some flowers along our way.

Breakfast cocktails Sunday morning in Bryant Park

Newsies!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment