Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break in Review

Last week I spent some time in Pennsylvania for a little spring break.  Here is the week in review... and in pictures!

The week started by celebrating Grandpa's 85th birthday with a Sunday brunch.

I wore the Embroidered Paperwhites Skirt again. I love how flowy and springy it is!  Definitely a great buy for me this spring. 

My beautiful cousin Ally got the piece of cake that said "Pap."  Definitely picture worthy!

Afterwards, I spent some time with my niece.  She is a super cutie!!


On Thursday, my sister and I went to dinner with our friend, Kristin to celebrate her birthday.  We had some beautiful and delicious cocktails.

That Friday I spent the evening with the family dying Easter Eggs.

We had Easter dinner on Saturday night because so many people were coming and going on Easter Sunday. I got this cute dress at the Banana Republic outlet earlier in the day for $30!

On Sunday, my niece wore this cute dress that I bought her last year from Janie and Jack to Easter mass. I love the lemons on the apron!

...and that was my relaxing spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment