Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30 for 30 Recap

You may recall the dark, dreary month of February when I participated in Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge.  The idea is simple: pick 30 articles of clothing (Yes, shoes count.  No, accessories do not!).  Remix them into 30 different outfits (no repeats) and wear them for 30 days.  Oh, and no shopping in the meantime.  It sounds easy enough.  In actuality, it was quite challenging.  Keeping up with the laundry, wearing a fancy skirt when you just felt like slumming it in sweats, and planning ahead to know when I would need a dress vs pants were just a few of the obstacles to overcome. Kendi is currently running her summer 30 for 30 remix challenge.  Because I moved houses and had some vacations planned, I did not participate this summer, but look forward to participating again soon.  If you want to learn more about Kendi's challenge, read all about it here.   For those of you who may need a little inspiration, I decided to recap my winter 30 for 30.  These are the 30 articles of clothing I selected.





And these are the 30 outfits I remixed (some of the pictures became a little distorted, but you get the general idea)
Happy remixing! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could ever remix. My middle school students would comment on me wearing the same clothes! It's a tricky line...teaching those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete