Monday, July 11, 2011

Nautical Notion

The beach is one of my favorite places to be.  I am as happy as a clam on a warm summer day, basking in the glorious sunshine while laying in the sand.  I own a variety of nautical themed pieces of jewelry.  I recently ordered this necklace from 1luckysoul on Etsy. Check out this jewelry shop... lots of interesting pieces (including Hunger Games and Harry Potter jewelry...be on the lookout for more to show in future posts).
 steampunk pirate nautical pocket watch compass charm necklace (how's that for a name?!?)
Photo from 1luckysoul

Photo from 1luckysoul

I wore this necklace with a white tee and Anthro's Lido Light Skirt (now on sale!)
Stampin' Up! has a quarterly mini-catalog that offers seasonal products.  This summer's mini featured a fabulous nautical set called The Open Sea.
I can see myself using this set to make masculine cards, vintage cards, and of course summery cards for years to come.  Here are a few cards I've already made with this set.  Both of the cards below were designed by my upline, Mary Walker.

Love it? Need it?  Want it?  No need to wait!  Click here to shop Stampin' Up! products.

No comments:

Post a Comment