1. A salty sea breezes that causes wild, wind-blown hair
2. Strong rip tides that push you towards the shore and shove you out to sea
3. It's perfectly acceptable to drink out of a glass shaped like Jaws (wish I had a picture of this to show you!)
4. Outside showers!!!! I would really like to have one of these put in at my house
5. Naps in the sand. This is not me napping (it's my family) but I joined in the relaxation every day as well!
6. Strolls along the seashore
7. Kite flying in the evening
|This is my dad flying is kite on our second night at the beach|
9. Lazy days (I think I finished 5 books last week!)
|Check out my wild, wind-blown hair! :)|
10. And finally, getting a deep, bronze tan (that will hopefully last into the fall!)
What's that? You say you want to see another beach-inspired card? Well, wait no longer! Here is a quick card I put together again using the Open Sea Stampin' Up! set. I embossed the ship using white embossing powder onto watercolor paper. Then, I water colored the ship and spritzed it with brown using the color spritzer tool.
What do you love about summer vacations?