Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All in the Family

The entire family was in town for the 4th of July holiday.  Since we've had some new additions to our family over the past few years, I decided it was time for an updated family photo.  My friend, Chad, is a fabulous photographer and he lovingly agreed to come out in the sweltering heat to snap a few shots for us.  Since our family bleeds blue and white, we thought that would be a great color scheme for our family photoshoot.  Chad has told me numerous times that these photos are previews only and he will give me the high-quality images later in the week.  However, I was too excited to wait and wanted to post them now.
The Fam!

Sisters
Dress: Fountain of Youth, Anthropologie spring 2011
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft circa 2004
Necklace: Anthropologie spring/summer 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment