Saturday, July 9, 2011

Birds of a Feather...

I love owls.  I am not sure where this bird obsession came from or when it started, but I love all things owl/feather related.
Perhaps it began with this feather belt from J. Crew (yes, those are feathers on the gold satin...)

Or maybe it was this bird dress from Anthropologie (Waiting for Poems Sheath Dress, spring 2009)

It may have been this feather purse from The Limited (accessories store) purchased in 2008

Or this darling owl necklace courtesy of my sweet sisters for my birthday in 2009 (from Anthropologie)

It may even be this sweet owl ring recently purchased at Lou Lou Boutiques

No matter the origin, I love feathery bling and flighty fine-feathered friends. This carries over into my card making as well.  Last year, when Stampin' Up! debuted the Aviary stamp set, I knew I had to have it.  Here are 2 quick cards I made with this sweet set and a few SU! punches.

Love what you see?  Need the Aviary stamp set for yourself?  Click HERE and then "shop now" in the upper right corner to order Stampin' Up! products.

No comments:

Post a Comment