Friday, July 15, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

There is always something I am currently crushing.  I will say, lately I have been doing a lot less shopping which is a good thing for my wallet as well as my get-out-of-debt plan!  However, there are a few items I've had my eye on.

My first love, is Anthropologie's bookbinder heels.
These super cute heels are already sold out in my size, despite the fact that they just debuted in the July catalog.  They are a little over priced for my budget, so I guess that's a good thing. I love how the heel of the shoe looks, well, like book binding!

The next shoes I am loving are Anthro's Chiseled Wedges.

I love the unique heel and texture of this shoe.  Surprisingly, this shoe is also available in my size.  At $168, it is a bit too costly, however I will keep my eye on it and may snag it during sale time.  I could see the neutral color pairing with many outfits.

A few months ago I tried on the Sky Stories Dress at Anthropologie.

I adore the soft colors of this dress and it is a fun summer frock.  I have been waiting for it to go on sale as it is extremely impractical for work and it is definitely too casual for a wedding or fancy event.  Because it ties in the back, it is difficult to wear a cardigan over it and it is a strapless dress.  It would be fabulous, though, for nights out with friends or strolling along the beach.

Switching gears to some stamping supplies, I love Stampin' Up's 2011-2012 catalog which went live July 1.
One of the things I cannot wait to get my hands on are the 2011 In Color Designer Brads.

I could see these brads adding texture, dimension, and polka-dotty fun to card projects.

Another wonderful new In Color product is the 3/8 inch Ruffled Ribbon.

Currently, this ribbon is only available in the 5 newest In Colors.  I hope in the future it becomes available in a wider array of color choices as it will add a fun, feminine, flirty detail to projects.

Like any of the Stampin' Up! products you see?  You can order them online HERE, just click on the "shop now" button!

No comments:

Post a Comment