Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hamburglar

Last weekend, my roommate and I had roommate date night.  We both have fairly busy schedules and rarely see each other, even though we share a house!  Every few weeks we schedule a night to hang out.  This particular night, she had to work late so we didn't go out until 10:30.  We were both tired, and decided not to stay out too late.  We went to Cap Lounge in DC because my roommate knows the bartender there. 

Well, so much for only hanging out for an hour or so... we closed the place down. The bartender kept referring to me as the Hamburglar because I wore this outfit!  I was NOT amused... first of all, this dress is NAVY and white.  Secondly, I am not a chubby hamburger stealer!  After a few cocktails, though, it was pretty funny and we kept the nickname up.

What do you think?  Hamburglar or not?

Dress: J. Crew, 2011
Tights: Navy
Belt: Anthropologie
Boots: Nine West
Earrings: hand-made (with feathers!) purchased at the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment