Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wisky Rebellion

Last weekend I went to Wisconsin (aka Wisky) to visit my sister and see her perform in the local symphony.  On Saturday, my mom flew in and we went to visit my aunt and cousin as well!  We had a lot of laughs (perhaps too many!) and ate our body weight in cheese.

On our way to Molly's from the airport, we stopped at the Mars Cheese Castle.  I thought this was going to be a castle made of cheese, but turns out it was a castle that SOLD cheese.  It also had lots of tacky decorations that required us to take pictures (see below).

Saturday we had lunch at my Aunt Luanne's house and then went shopping in lake Geneva before the symphony.  I bought a super cute necklace (stay tuned to see it soon!!  I wore it to work this week!) and lots of baby gifts for all of my prego friends and family.  The weekend flew by but was definitely a blast!
Molly in front of the Cheese Castle (it was late and dark!!)

Yep, this is what I mean when I say "cheesy decorations"

In the cheese castle, and in all anthro!  Can't remember the name of this top, it is a few years old.  Overtop is the Pansy Corset Trench, fall 2011

We celebrated my mom's birthday with cupcakes.  Her actual birthday is TODAY!  Happy Birthday, Mom!

Cousin Love: From left to right: Molly, Meagan, Me! Not to mention Sadie, the dog.

At the symphony!  I am wearing the Cabled Pathways Pullover from Anthropologie Fall/Winter 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment