Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Denim Days Continue

Well, here's yet another post where I am sporting denim... I promise this will be the last one for a little while!  I wore this outfit a week and half ago when I went out for dinner and drinks with my friends, Courtney and Jason and for some reason never got around to posting it. It was a rainy, windy night so jeans were definitely in order.  I did, however, wear shoes when I went out!  Not quite sure why I snapped these pictures before putting them on.
Top, necklace, and belt: Anthropologie
Cardigan: American Eagle Outlet
Jeans: Banana Republic Petite
Feather hair clip: Lou Lou Boutiques


Speaking of shoes, I am having the worst time finding shoes to were in my friend Hyun June's wedding.  She wants us to wear black strappy heels. You would think that would be an easy find... it isn't!  It's not even that I can't find shoes that I like, it's that I can't find any at all.  I've tried Nine West, Steve Madden, Zappos, DSW, Piperlime, etc.  Every place I can think of.  No one has a black strappy heel (at least not one that they sell in my shoe size) all they have a regular old pumps.  I still have about 2 months to locate a shoe before the big day, but as more and more time ticks by I am growing nervous about finding something!  Suggestions on where to look?

3 comments:

  1. This is like a toaster... at least that is what I heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) like a toaster that doesn't toast evenly on both sides of the bread....

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! You nailed it {can you read my BMIRs through the interwebs?!?!}

    ReplyDelete