Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Shower

As I mentioned before, my friend Hyun June is getting married in April.  This past Saturday we held her shower at her mother's house. The wedding colors are purple so we had lots of purple around!  My friend Courtney ordered purple napkins and engagement ring napkin holders.  She also found cute Godiva Wedding Cakes as party favors.  I made ice cubes in the shape of engagement rings and had cupcakes dyed to match the exact color of our bridesmaid dresses.  Hyun June's mom is a florist, she she arranged some flowers to be centerpieces around the kitchen.  It was a warm sunshiny afternoon- a perfect day to celebrate upcoming nuptials! 
The bridal party- Hyun June, the bride is in the center surrounded by her bridesmaids

The dessert!  The icing is the color of our bridesmaid dresses

Personalized napkins


Party favors: Godiva Chocolate Cakes

With the bride-to-be!
OOTD: I did not plan to wear this, but the skirt I wanted to wear wasn't working.  Luckily, this one arrived the day of the shower so I decided to give it a-go. I LOVE it!
Hairclip: Anthropologie
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Skirt: Embroidered Paperwhites Skirt, Anthropologie 2012
Shoes: J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment