Monday, March 19, 2012

Headless Sea Creature

Last week, it was in the high 70s and low 80s in the greater DC area.  In March.  I still can't get past it.  So, despite pasty legs and the fact that according to the calendar it is still winter, I dug out the sundresses.  The air conditioning at work will not be turned on for at least a few more weeks so my office was a sweltering sauna.  It was at least 15-20 degrees warmer in my office than outside, so it was difficult to not wear beach get-up to work.
I wore Anna Sui's Marine Mural Dress with a bright J. Crew cardigan.  My face was super red in the picture so I had to cut it off, hence looking like a headless monster.  Sorry about that.  Luckily, this week is supposed to be much cooler so hopefully I can hold off on the summer clothes for a bit longer and get some wear out of spring things!
Dress: Anthropologie 2010
Shoes and cardigan: J Crew

1 comment: