Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'll Have to Find Another Tower Somewhere and Keep Away From the Windows

Another day of training means another messy pony tail.  This skirt is one I haven't worn in awhile.  It's ancient- I bought it years ago at the Limited. Usually I wear a brown top with it but decided to pair it with this Anthro tee by Pilcro and my green banana republic cardi.  The bold colors definitely spiced up this skirt!

I was able to catch up with some long lost pals over the weekend.  On Saturday I went to a friend's housewarming party then on Sunday, my former co-worker had a bunch of former colleagues over for snacks/dinner/desserts and lots of conversation.  it was fun chatting and reminiscing!  How did you spend your weekend?


Shirt: Anthro, Fall 2011
Cardi: Banana Republic Petite, Spring 2011
Skirt: Limited circa 2004
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: Notice

No comments:

Post a Comment