Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Began to See You and Me Through Rose Colored Glass

My friend Hyun June is getting married in April and the excitement is growing for the festivities!  Monday I went with her to a wedding showcase (her fiance had another commitment) and we had a lot of laughs while tasting appetizers, sipping "signature" cocktails, and taking one too many photos in the photobooth. (See them below)

Monday was a long day for me as I facilitated a leadership team retreat all morning and then had 4 meetings in the afternoon before heading off to meet Hyun June. I decided to wear some bright bold colors to ring in the time change and arrival of spring.  This skirt is actually the first item I ever purchased from Anthropologie, about 6 or 7 years ago.  Does anyone know the name of it? I paired it with Anthro'ss purple Craft and Creation top by Deletta from 2010 and also wore a bright green cardigan from Ann Taylor loft.  


...And here's the Pansy Corset Trench.  I've been wearing it most chilly days since it's been in the 50s and 60s lately.

Finally, here are the photobooth pictures from the wedding showcase!  We were a bit silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment