Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sky Blue

Last week I mentioned that I've been wearing various shades of the same light blue/green color.  This post is no exception!  Last week I wore this sky blue tank and top from Banana Republic spring 2010 collection.  I love this set because it makes my eyes look very blue, it's extremely comfortable, and I can usually dress it up or down.  Here is a dressed down example as I paired it with a denim skirt, also from Banana Republic petite. In these pictures, it kind of looks like you can see my belly through the top shirt, but I assure you, it is the skirt!  The top layer is sheer, and I tucked the tank top layer into the skirt underneath.



Top and Skirt: Banana Republic Petite
Tights: J Crew
Jewelry: Premier Designs
Shoes: Anthropologie
I've been itchy to buy some new spring clothes, but lately haven't found too many things that have caught my eye.  I'm working on putting together a March Wishlist post- hopefully I'll find enough items to make it worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment