Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Night of Opera

Last Friday I went to the Kennedy Center to see an Opera, Mozart's Cosi Fan Tutte.  I realized that while I frequent the Kennedy Center for various performances this was my first opera!  It was fabulous and very funny. I now want to go through life singing everything in Italian.  (Not a very realistic goal, though, since I don't speak Italian).

I decided to wear my J. Crew striped dress with my Anthro beaded belt.  Unfortunately, too late, I realized that is the EXACT same thing I wore to the Kennedy Center HERE in August with the exact same group of friends. Generally I don't wear the same thing twice with the same group of friends in the same venue.  When I woke up on Friday morning, I realized we lost power and my alarm didn't go off.  So, I had to rush to get ready and this was the first thing I saw in my closet.  It was meant to be the OOTD.

PS Today is my friend, Raechel's birthday!  Happy birthday, Doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment