Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Rundown

I spent the weekend catching up with various friends and eating, eating, eating!  I think I went out to breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day.  It was definitely worth it to see some pals I haven't seen in some time, and, I always enjoy food! For the weekend I dressed more casually than usual.  Also, as the weather has been in the 50s, it's harder for me dress up appropriately... I want to bring out the spring skirts and dresses but the temperatures aren't quite warm enough.  So, that means I've been sporting jeans and spring tops lately.  Here is what I wore on Friday for a casual dinner and drinks with the girls after work:

Top: Zigzags and Zinnias Blouse, Anthropologie
Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: J. Crew

Today happens to be my youngest sister's (Erin's) birthday.  You met her HERE.  Happy Birthday, Erin!  it just so happens that a few years ago for her birthday I bought Erin this top... and one for me, too!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even see this until today! Thanks Amy! I love that shirt :)

    ReplyDelete