Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day!

Happy Groundhog Day!  By the time you are reading this you'll know if Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and whether or not we are in store for 6 more weeks of weather. I am writing this the eve before, so I am unsure what the result will be.  I would actually be happy for 6 more weeks of winter.  I don't feel like winter has arrived yet!  I've only worn my thick winter coat 4 times this winter.  And, this week has been in the 60s and 70s- it definitely feels more like April than February. If the mild weather continues, my heart will begin to think summer is approaching; a little winter might help put my body back in perspective! Also, I need to get some more wear out of my winter threads before bringing out the spring wardrobe.  Are you leaning towards more weeks of winter or spring?

Earlier this week I wore Banana Republic's lace dress from their summer Mad Men collection. I wore a wool cardigan over it, but it was so warm I ended up taking the cardi off at work and staying in the short sleeved dress all day.

Dress: Banana Republic, 2011
Shoes: Jenna snakeskin pumps, Banana Republic 2011
Cardigan: Express circa 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment