Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We Are Bad Men and For the Money

Saturday morning, I woke up early.  For the past 2 weeks I've had plans every evening so I figured it was the perfect time to catch up on some things I had DVR'd.  (I am currently addicted to Person of Interest and Alcatraz.)  When I turned the TV on, however, there was no volume.  There was when a DVD played, but not the cable so I knew it was not a fault of the television but the cable connection.  I tried everything I could think of- checked the mute button on all 3 remotes, un-wired and rewired everything from the TV and cable box, switched the audio cables in case the wires themselves were faulty- nothing worked.  Eventually I called for assistance and the woman at the cable company told me to unplug it for 15 minutes then plug it back in.  Really?  That's the fix?  I explained to her everything I had tried- unplugging everything, etc, and she insisted this was the solution.  With great scepticism, I tried it.  Low and behold, it worked.  15 minutes later and I was happily watching Jim Caviezel.  Why am I blogging about this? No idea.  I just think it is to ridiculous NOT to report.


Here's a dress I rarely wear. It's from Banana Republic Petite, circa 2007.  I debuted my Hunger Games necklace with this dress.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get a clear picture of it.  As we are closing in on one month until the Hunger Games premiere, I will definitely get a picture posted at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment