Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Pop of Color

The black and white theme continues, but this time with the deep red color of the Zenobia Tee from Anthropologie.  I bought this guy with my birthday discount way back in September and only wore it once so far.  I do love it, but it appears delicate so I don't want to over-wash it and risk damaging the fabric.  Last week, I was out of my office 3 days for training so that definitely called for pants.  (When I am sitting in a training rather than moving around, I always get chilly). I also took my bright yellow whirl and wind cardi with me to add another splash of color to this outfit.  I had to leave early in the morning for training, so that called for wet hair pulled back into a pony tail for the day.

Shirt: Zenobia Tee, Anthropologie 2011
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft Petite
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: Premier Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment