Monday, February 6, 2012

He Who Lives in a Glass House Shouldn't Throw Stones

Over the weekend I went out to lunch with my friend, Courtney, and I was telling her about a date I had last week.  I was trying to decide if I wanted to go on a second date, and, when telling her about the pros and cons, I said "he's only 5'9, which is kind of short."  She looked over at my less-than-5 foot-tall-self and said, "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."  Good point.

This is close to the outfit I wore on said date.  I really wanted to wear my new Belle Bow Belt, so I paired it simply with Anthropologie's Reed shirtdress.  Initially, I wore these camel colored Banana Republic boots, but, after looking at these pictures, I changed my mind- I don't think the yellow belt and camel shoe quite work together. So, I swapped them out for my dark brown Nine West boots before leaving the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment