Friday, February 24, 2012

Stripes and Flowers

Last weekend I had Monday off of work for Presidents' Day... hooray! I was able to catch up on a lot of work that needed to be complete after being away at training for so many days.  Too, there was plenty of time for fun and catching up with friends!  On Saturday I went out for a casual dinner with my friend, Marie.  I wore jeans and continued with the black and white (why have I been avoiding color all week?) by wearing this open cardigan from White House Black market. To "spice" this outfit up a bit, I wore a flower in my hair.  This flower is actually from a murder mystery party I had back in 2009 and I am not sure where I bought it, but sometimes I wear it away from the costume!  How did you spend your Presidents' Day Weekend?




Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet
Cardigan: White House Black Market
Tee: J Crew
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: The Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment