Monday, February 27, 2012

Mingle with the Best and Brightest

Over the weekend, I received a flyer for Banana Republic's Spring Mad Men collection which is available for sale to the public on March 1 (pre-sale for Luxe card members in select stores on February 29).  Not sure if I will purchase anything from this collection, but there are 2 dresses I am currently crushing:

The first is the Betty Dress in silk taffeta.  I love the bold color as well as the style.  If I had a spring wedding to attend, I would definitely consider this dress!  Unfortunately, the only wedding I have lined up for this spring is one I am in, so I can't wear a dress as a guest.


The next dress I adore is the Joan Dress.  This polka dot sash is darling and I love the color!  Unfortunately, dresses with a straight skirt generally don't work on my wide hips so I am not sure this is one I will be able to fit into.  I will definitely try it on though!

Here's a non-Mad Men related outfit of the day!  I decided to wear the Aubergine Sky Dress again.  It was the first time I wore it to work, and I received a lot of compliments on it.  I paired it again with a mustard colored J. Crew Jackie Cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment