Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tell Me, Would That Be Wrong? Would That Be Too Long?

Monday morning I received a text message from my friend, Kristin, which shocked me.  She told me Tony Lucca was on the TV show, The Voice.  WHAT?!?!?  I couldn't believe it.  I don't watch The Voice, but I may have to begin. Do any of you watch?   I've been a huge Tony Lucca fan for over the past decade.  Ever since he used to open for NSYNC in their heyday I've enjoyed his mellow music.  In my younger days, I used to see him perform back to back- he would play in Northern Virginia and then the next night in Pittsburgh and I would drive up to visit my family and see him again.  Now he only comes to town about once a year, but I am make sure I am available to catch his show.

I am very excited for him- he has an amazing voice and deserves to be recognized for it.  However, I am sad for ME because when he becomes all famous (which he clearly will be, as he is amazing) he won't play smaller venues anymore and I will have less Tony time. Sigh.  I guess it was bound to happen.

People sometimes ask me where I get my blog titles and I frequently pull from Tony's lyrics to title my daily OOTD posts.  Today is no exception.  Here's a clip of his audition on The Voice:

And, here's the outfit of the day!

Skirt: Colorblock skirt, Anthropologie 2011
Shirt: by Pilcro, Anthropologie 2011
Cardigan: Banana Republic 2011
Hair clip: Lou Lou Boutiques 2011
Boots: Inkwood, Anthropologie 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment