Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

Happy Leap Year!  Since it only occurs once every 4 years, I feel as though I should do something to celebrate.... but, it will probably just be a typical Wednesday- work followed by dinner with friends. I've been sporting jeans a lot recently so here is another casual OOTD. While still enjoying the spring-like temperatures, I wore this sheer pink Anthro top.  I've had it for a few years and can't recall the name of it, but it works well for layering as well as a casual shirt with jeans. I was tempted to wear pink flip flops with this outfit but just couldn't get over the fashion faux-pas of flip flops in February so ballet flats it was!
How are you ringing in the Leap Year?


Jeans, ballet flats: Banana Republic
Shirt: Anthropologie
Tank top: The Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment