Friday, February 17, 2012

Wishlisting

February means the arrival of spring clothing!  Here are some of the things I am curently lusting over...

Anthropologie's Melon Ball Dress, $158
Believe it or not, I don't have a pink dress!  I think this might be "the one."


Anthropologie's Honeyed Life Shirtdress, $148
I love these honeybees!  It seems like this dress runs a bit large, though, so I may be sized out.  Time will tell.

Anthropologie's Penelope Cowlneck, $78
I adore the lacey back of this shirt (that's what you see in the picture).  Since I don't really have anywhere to wear it, I am holding out for sale.

Nine West's Ambitious Heels, $69
Polka dots scream "spring!" to me!

Banana Republic Polka Dot Cardigan, on sale for $49.95
Confession: I may order this sometime during the week.  It's a great price, and, as I mentioned, my heart belongs to polka dots in the springtime.

Ann Taylor Loft's Nautical Stripe Belt, $39.50
Yes, please.

Anthropologie's Kamini Swimsuit, $88-94
I know bathing suit season is a long, long way off, however, I. LOVE. THIS. A lot.  It's been a few years since I've purchased a new suit, so this may be the one!  We'll see when it's closer to summer.

Those are my loves for now!  We'll see what other spring favs pop up over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment