Wednesday, February 1, 2012

She Wonders If She's Right This Time

Last week one of my favorite bands, Ingram Hill, came into town to perform.  They are a band I discovered years ago on The Rock Boat.  Their music is fun, light, and pop-y.  The last time they were in town was 5 or 6 years ago.  Then, I came down with a terrible migraine, and while I still went to the show, I had to sit in the back, behind a speaker.  This time around, I was ready to rock.  I went to the show with my friend, Ari, and 5 of her friends.  We were able to snag one of the few tables in the venue, which was nice.  They played a short set, which was preferred as it was a week night (I know, I am lame in my old age).   I sang every song and enjoyed every minute of the show.  There is something about live music that makes me happy inside. Especially music I can sing along with!

I am not sure why I wore this outfit- everything in it is a 100 years old.  Seriously, I don't think I've purchased any of these items (aside from the shoes) within the past 5 years. I woke up late this morning and for some reason this is the outfit I dreamed up in the shower. I thought it was both work and concert appropriate so I wore it for the day.
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Tank: The Limited
Skirt: ? Not sure!
Flower Belt: J. Crew
Boots: Nine West
Headband: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment