Thursday, December 29, 2011

Casual... Thursday?

Since I am not working this week, I am getting a lot of wear out of my casual clothes!  The field game cardigan is one of my "go to" cardis to wear any time.  Last year, I bought this sparkly tank top at Ann Taylor loft and enjoy wearing it under the field game cardi to give it a bit more shine and spice it up a bit!

I'm going to be a bit preoccupied for the next couple of days learning the ropes of my new ipad!!  Having this handy device is going to seriously increase the amount of time I spend pinning on Pinterest.

Also this week I've been busy lunching with family and friends I haven't seen in awhile.  I love the opportunity to catch up with loved ones over the holidays.  How have you been spending Christmas week?

No comments:

Post a Comment