Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Truly, there is so much wrong with this outfit I am not sure where to begin!  It started one morning when I woke up a bit late.  While in the shower, I decided I wanted to wear my new Scattered Rows Cardigan and thought I could make it work with the Tatted Tides Skirt which I have not worn recently.  I was very wrong; the multi-colored stripes with the lacy tiers of the skirt are a bit overwhelming.  Too, I've been wanting to wear the Quinn Platform Penny Loafers I bought a few months ago at Banana Republic. In my head, in the shower, at 6:30 am it seemed like a good idea.  In reality when I looked this pictures, it was very poorly executed. Sigh. 

I do love this cardigan, though.  Aside from jeans, what else can I wear with it?

Cardigan: Scattered Rows, Anthropologie 2011
Skirt: Tatted Tides, Anthropologie 2010
Shoes: Quinn Platform Penny Loafers, Banana Republic 2011

The good news is, I was able to wear my new bracelet!  This is the bracelet I got from my friend, Nena, at our girls night Christmas dinner.  Check out its sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. You should wear that with a neutral pencil skirt or a slim fitting dress. I am coveting the cardi!!

    ReplyDelete