Monday, December 12, 2011

Pants A Plenty

Good morning, readers!  A cold, wet, rainy morning calls for pants!  I've been noticing that I wear a lot of gray and black in the winter.  I'll have to make a point to change that up and add some variety to the wardrobe as we dig into the chillier months.  I wore this last Wednesday when we received a ton of rain and I wasn't quite in a skirt/dress mood. 
Black mock turtle neck and gray cardigan, Banana Republic Outlet
Black pinstripe pants, Ann Taylor Loft
Boots, Nine West
Belt, J. Crew



Are you enjoying the holiday season?  This past weekend, we had our girls night Christmas dinner- more on that later in the week.  Also, I went out with the roommate, brought dinner to and saw a movie with a friend, ran some errands, but spent the bulk of the weekend locked up in my house.  It is getting down to crunch time and my Christmas cards are not ready for the mail yet.  They are getting close, but I am beginning to sweat it out!  The card I designed this year is very detailed and is taking a bit longer than anticipated to finish- I thought I could knock them out this Saturday.  That didn't happen.  Luckily, I have one more weekend before the main event. I am hoping I finish up the last few bits next Saturday to have them ready to mail out on Monday, the 19th.  Meanwhile, the Christmas cards have been rolling in- I must say, my friends and family have some cute kids and great taste in holiday cards!  I look forward to receiving some more over the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment