Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

It is becoming increasingly difficult to focus on work with the holidays looming so near!  I have Dec. 23 off of work and I am hitting the road to drive to Pennsylvania to spend Christmas week with my family.  My bag is packed, the gifts are wrapped, and the house is cleaned up and ready to be empty for a few days.  I am looking forward to spreading some holiday cheer with my sisters and niece.



Skirt: Buttered Tweed by Maeve, Anthropologie 2011
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Scarf: Nordstrom, 2011
Shoes: Nine West
A few weeks ago I used my 25% Anthropologie discount (from the Black Friday online ordering disaster) to order a few things, one of which is the Buttered Tweed Skirt by Maeve.  I loved this guy the moment it went online.  It is super tweedy.  The petite size is the perfect length on me. The only downside of this skirt is the way it "poofs" out; it tends to make me look a LOT bigger in the back.  I don't mind that as much in the winter, though, when I have covered most of my body in bulky sweaters and tights. I'm surprised this skirt didn't go on sale on Tuesday.  I'm glad I got to wear it at least once (hopefully more!) before it gets marked down.

Have you purchased anything from the recent Anthropologie markdowns?

No comments:

Post a Comment