Monday, December 19, 2011

Love Is Not A Victory March

Happy Monday, Readers!  It's been a busy weekend of wrapping, finishing up Christmas cards, and attending a few holiday celebrations. I can't believe Christmas is only 1 week away!  I think I am finally ready, though. I am waiting on one more package to arrive and then I should be all set with gifts for my family.  Too, I can't stop listening to Hallelujah as I prep for next weekend, hence the title of this post.

I truly have not been doing the best job of maintaining my blog.  Last week I actually wore a few cute Anthro pieces that I didn't have a chance to get pictures of.  Also, I was out sick for 2 days, fighting off a stomach bug.  Ugh.  Will try hard to get back on track for the new year!

In this OOTD, I'm a bit untucked- not quite sure WHY- it must have just been one of those moments.


Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Blouse: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: Houndstooth Collage Pencil Skirt, Anthropologie
Tights: J Crew
Shoes: Rennsselaer T-Straps
I hope your final week before Christmas is peaceful!  Later this week I plan to post some more Christmas cards- and unveil this year's card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment