Thursday, December 15, 2011

Girls Night Out Christmas Version

Some of my girl friends and I have a regular "girls night out."  So named because once we were having dinner at The Prime Rib in D.C., and we all happened to show up in little black dresses.  On our way out, an elderly man sitting at the bar looked each one of us up and down from head to toe and said in a creepy slowly exaggerated voice "must be Girls. Night. OUT."  Ever since then, every time we get together we have a Girls. Night. OUT!  These girls may look familiar to you- they're the same friends I went to the Bahamas with in October.  In December, we gather together for a Christmas dinner where we do a gift exchange. 

Here are a few pictures from the party this year!


For my outfit, I am wearing Anthropologie's Flight of Swans Dress from 2009.  I LOVE this guy. I can dress it down with a cardigan, black tights and heels, like I did here.  The biggest complaint about this dress in '09 is that it is too short... not a problem for a shorty like me!

For my gift, I received a beautiful bracelet from my friend, Nena.  I don't have a picture of it here, but I wore it later in the week and you will see it with that outfit in a post SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment