Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Say That What You Say Is What I Say

Last week I went to the Kennedy Center to see the Canadian Tenors perform with the National Symphony Orchestra. It was one of the first really cold days we've had so far this season, and for some reason, I didn't wear my long winter coat!  I was a pretty chilly girl.  The concert was amazing- a nice mixture of Christian and secular holiday music. 

I wore a wool sweater dress that is a million years old from Banana Republic, and, of course the inkwood boots that I am so in love with!  And, in this picture below, I have a squinty eye. Sigh.


My favorite song of the evening was Hallelujah.  I can't get enough of it, really. I found this clip on You Tube- it doesn't give it justice, but can give an idea of the Tenors' fabulousness. Give it a listen!

1 comment:

  1. I was at the Kennedy Center last week too! Went and saw The Nutcracker. So good!

    ReplyDelete