Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Last night I went to see Hugo in 3D. If you haven't seen it, you should.  Very well done (although the beginning is very frustrating).  Haven't read the book yet, but I can't wait to get my hands on it.  The film makes me want to quit my day job and become a movie writer/producer/actor, all in one.

Also, I braved the mall.  I never go to the mall after Thanksgiving because it is generally so crowded and insane!  Because I was meeting a friend at the movie theater at the mall, I decided I might as well pick up a few things.  I was able to snag a Christmas grab-bag gift for the Girls Night Out crew (our holiday dinner is this Friday) and also a birthday present for my friend, Raechel (her birthday isn't until March, but I needed these goodies for her).  Overall, success!  Now, I need to order everything else for the holidays online so I don't have to step foot in any more stores.

Here's the OOTD:

Dress: White House Black Market, 2010
Tights: Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment