Friday, December 9, 2011

Put Up The Brightest String Of Lights I've Ever Seen

Tis the season of holiday merriment!  Some of my favorite holiday traditions include:
1. Watching Elf and Christmas Vacation with my family.  Some of the best lines EVER come from those films.

2. Decorating the house for the holidays.  I love when it looks snowy and cozy inside (not that I decorate with snow, but do have a few snow men.)

3. Making Christmas cards to send to my friends and family. This year's card is a bit intense and definitely not finished yet.  As soon as they are in the mail, I will post a sample here.

4. Driving around to look at Christmas lights.  Not too many people decorate around my house, so I will have to wait until I am at my parents' in PA to enjoy all the lights and outdoor decorations.

5.Baking holiday cookies.  It is an added excuse to eat, eat, eat.

What are some of your traditions?

Here's an outfit of the day!  Apprently when I wear this skirt, I like to hold out the ends so everyone can see the records. :)



Shirt: Banana Republic pink button down
Skirt: Vintage, purchased on Etsy
Cardigan: The Limited
Tights: Target
Shoes: Banana Republic


3 comments:

  1. Have you checked out the Ritter's house over by Deer Park?

    http://mysite.verizon.net/mritter5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying going through your blog. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Margaret, I will have to check it out!

    Thanks, Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete