Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Love

Over the long weekend I went to Pennsylvania for my cousin Katie's baby shower.  She is expecting a baby girl in March.  My cousins Emily and Ally threw a darling shower for her.  Everything was pink and purple and it was lovely catching up with the family, especially some people I wasn't able to see over Christmas.  Here are some pictures from the event:
The Mommy to Be posing with her gifts

My cousin, Ally made all of these beautiful cupcakes for dessert!


This is the outfit I bought for my future second cousin :)

My sisters (Erin in Banana Republic and Jen head-to-toe J. Crew)

My cute cousin Emily, the hostess

The fam!  Sorry this picture is so fuzzy :(

With the future Mommy!  I wore my vintage skirt from Etsy and a pink button down from Banana Republic

Can't wait to meet Baby Girl Matras!

1 comment:

  1. I wore a dress from a pea in the pod!! Thanks for posting pictures! Can you email me them too since I didn't have my camera! I love that outfit I can't wait for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete