Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Warm Winter Weekend Wear

Not to talk endlessly about the weather, but seriously what is up with this October weather in January?  The weekend was gorgeous and I spent a lot of time outside. It seems like it has been unnaturally warm across the country, not just here on the east coast!  I hope this is not a sign that when winter kicks it in will stay for an extra long time.  I am definitely ready to break out some of my spring threads come March.  Then, yesterday it snowed all afternoon and today it is supposed to be 50 degrees again. GAH!  Is it fall or winter?!?

Since it felt like fall, I decided to dress like fall.  For Christmas, I received the Slouched Stripe Pullover from Anthropologie. I love this cute short sleeved shirt!  It is still available and on sale, so check it out here.  I paired it with a brown corduroy jacket that I've had for a few years from Ann Taylor loft.  Too, I wore my new fork, knife, and spoon necklace. This is another gift I received from Santa. It is from Sora Designs on Etsy.  This necklace is actually quite long, but I wrapped it around before hooking it to make it shorter.
Shirt: Slouched Stripe Pullover, Anthropologie 2011
Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft circa 2008
Jeans: Banana Republic Petite 2009
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: Sora Designs, 2011

The frying pan spun around-backwards but you get the idea!

What have you been wearing during this mini heat wave?

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace. I was actually admiring it all day on Friday.

    ReplyDelete