Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Sense of Style, Your Steady Smile, The Way You Held My Hand

You may have noticed in yesterday's post that my hair is much shorter. That's right, on Thursday I had a much needed hair cut!  My hair has been growing wild and out of control which is part of the reason why I keep throwing it back in a pony tail. Now that it is short, I'll be able to wear it down more often.  These pictures (today and tomorrow) were taken the week before Christmas, so I still have long messy hair.

I love pairing the field skirt with another bright color.  I feel like the bold colors stand out nicely in the dreary winter. I've owned this red shirt since I was a sophomore in college... that's a long time for one shirt, people.  I've never found another one I like as much as this one so I've never replaced it even though it is fading.

Shirt: The Limited
Cardigan: J. Crew Outlet, 2011
Skirt: Field Skirt, Anthropologie, 2010
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: Notice

No comments:

Post a Comment