Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Downeast Dress Debut

As soon as I saw the Downeast dress online, I knew it would be mine. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford it's steep price tag.  As luck would have it, this dress didn't sell too well because it isn't lined and it is made from wool.  While I agree a dress that is a couple hundred dollars should definitely be lined, that didn't bother me too much because for some reason, I don't feel itchy when I wear wool!  So, I stalked this guy for awhile and luckily he went on sale and I saved a whopping $123!  Yippee!  I've worn this dress twice already- once when I went out with a friend for happy hour and again over winter break when I went to lunch with the family. I've received many compliments on it and find it quite comfortable.  I love the cut out in the back, too!



Dress: Downeast, Anthropologie, 2011
Boots: Inkwood, Anthropologie, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Looks great on you! I consider buying it but confused about what size I should get. What size is yours?? And what size are you?
    best, Linda

    ReplyDelete